Hype me up!

Plurk

11:08 PM Oh Yeah...thanks!

It really kills me when I'm left with nothing to do on my rest day. I had lunch, alone. Watch 3 movies, alone. And I watched and laugh over FRIENDS...ALONE! Good thing man created the "internet". It's my quick remedy to boredom. I just found out that I missed my 2 friend's birthday. bummer! I saw my best friend's new boyfriend. I'm overly happy for you Audrey. I listened to new tracks of artists recommended by my good friend Pope. I'm so loving it! Then I bumped into reading the blog of my ex-supervisor. It actually some light. I felt so lucky. Not because he's sobbing over somebody but he's so positive with everything. Well if you'll read his entries before, I really felt bad for him. So now I'm of to doing something good for myself again. I'll go ahead take more pictures and sketch some more designs. I think that'll put some life to my not so alive self.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeping