Hype me up!

Plurk

6:24 PM Getting Older

I am 25 today, a year older and hoping that I am actually wiser. I was really not excited about this, not at all. I made a lot of plans before and I was not to pursue all of them. For one, I wasn't able to finish my studies. I'm totally responsible for not having time and courage to go back to school. I'm just afraid to fail my parents again. I want to do it on my own now. If I'm going back to school, I want to finance myself for my studies. But I'm not going to lie, I will let them help me pay the tuition.=)...Well I can't afford it right now, see it's number 2 in my list (Reality Bites).

I still don't have that artsy shop that I've been dreaming for. That's because of me not changing my lifestyle. I'm to scared to step out of my comfort zone. For one, I can't give up eating out. I just don't know how to keep myself from not craving for fancy restos and the like. I have given up going out every weekend but I can't give out my sunny afternoons in SBC, CBTL or Starbucks. I'm not ready to stay away from coffee. Well I can't survive not getting a cup. Well I'm trying to cut some cost because I'm getting my daily dose in Brown Cup (Small Coffee Shop in our building who has a free Wifi connection and serves an amazing plate of Pesto Chops). So I did try huh?

I have cut down on shopping. Since I'm here in Cebu and there are only three grand malls here, it actually helped me. Some of the shops that I love are in Manila so I don't have much of the urge to actually do much shopping. So I have progressed a bit. All I need now to not lose my focus and just move forward.

I am 25 now and I'm actually wiser. (Shaaaaaisht...I actually wrote somethings that doesn't involve love issues and all that drama! Goody!)

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeping