Hype me up!

Plurk

12:26 PM Poor People

Sorry but I just can't stop myself from blogging about it.

Why do poor people tend to always judge gay people when they see one?

I was just on my way to Brown Cup (Cheap coffee shop in our building) to have coffee with a Naina (good friend in the house and in the office) when this jeepney driver had to pee and he actually showed his small package and gave me an inviting look. Why do they always do that? Do I look like a perv? I know I haven't had sex for awhile but I'm not just gonna do it with anybody?! gawd! I just hate them. I remembered one friend who had the same experience with construction workers who actually whistled and shouted at him as if he's asking to be violated like that. They really need to change their attitude. It's making me hate poor people now. I don't wanna belittle them but times like this just makes me hate them and think that they deserve their state.

Don't hate me for writing this, I'm just really pissed...that's all.;P

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeping