Hype me up!

Plurk

1:30 PM Reality Check

I feel like I have a deadline. I'm going to be a year older son and I feel like I'm pushed into a cliff. I'm just going to be a year older and I really don't think that's a big deal, but why am I not feeling the same? I mean I'm the youngest in our house (here in Cebu) and I shouldn't feel like my youth's being sucked out of me. But I just can't help myself from thinking a lot of stuff. So I thought of creating a list of things that I should accomplish before I turn 26 (sheeesh...I only have a year do all in the list).

1. Open a saving account that will actually last.
- Knowing me, I've been trying to stick to this way too long now. I've been telling myself that I'll so this and start saving but I keep on breaking my own oath. I don;t have enough self control to actually sustain a savings account. I always tend to make some excuse of not having a boyfriend who can manage both of our finances well.

2. Have a strict work out plan.
- Ever since I lost weight I haven't really managed to exercise more before I dedicated most of my time trying to remove some of my flabs. Which is so unhealthy since my weight now is so inconsistent like I'm developing this bad eating habit. I mean, YO YO diet is kinda OK i guess, but I don't wanna stick with it forever.

3. Enroll to driving school.
- After my stint when I was in high school, I never had a chance to actually drive again and it's really bothering me know that I'm taking the cab or jeep still.

4. Decide where I am staying.
- Yes, I am enjoying my time here in Cebu but I'm still not that definite if I'm actually planning to stay here for good. I need to weight a lot of things before considering this as my second home.

5. Stop relying on my Mom's finances.
- I can't still believe that I am still depending on my Mom whenever I'm overspending. It's a very toxic habit and I should give her a BREAK...seriously.

6. Cut down with my smoking.
- I don't know if I can but I really need to try. We have a bad history of cancer, diabetes, heart problem and obesity. I should really stop most of my bad habits...for real!

7. If number six fails then I need to choose between drinking and smoking.
- I don't want to be a hypocrite, so if my plan of cutting on smoking then I definitely need to choose. To die from too much drinking or from excessive smoking.

8. Creating a more concrete career plan.
- This I need to do ASAP. I'm actually enjoying work right now as a team supervisor in PS for OBZ but I know that I'll seek for a more challenging role soon. I need to really choose if I'll continue working or work and finish my studies at the same time. I really need to get my diploma soon.

9. Renew my passport.
- This is kinda lame but I really should renew my passport now or I'll never get a chance to visit my super best friend in London or check on Brian in Cali. I'll miss a lot of opportunities if I'll be so tamad in finally getting it done.

10. Get a my own DSLR.
- I want to be really honest with myself and continue my passion...photography. I've been telling myself that I'll continue doing it but a lot of times I fail. I should start doing it again before I end up slashing my own wrist for not sticking to the things that I love doing.

So there. I will stick to my list and just wanna remind my friends to knock my head if I'm forgetting to follow my list. I definitely need your help.=)

I'll continue my blah about it a month after my birthday. Later!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeping