Hype me up!

Plurk

6:39 AM Note to Self

One thing I realized about not having to work, you get to enjoy the things you normally do. Like having coffee for one. I always have coffee before going to work and still go online and update stuff but it's timed and it's as if I'm being rushed. I never get to actually think of the things that I was really suppose to be doing and just think of the things that I have to do right now because it's my job. I get to enjoy it but not as fun as taking pictures or painting. I mean yes, I always take pictures of myself or when we go out every weekend but it's different if you get to go to different places and just take pictures. Appreciating your object and making it your star. Well painting, I never get to do that anymore. I kind of stopped when I went to college, but I miss it BIGTIME! So i really should do everything in my list huh? Well I need to accomplish the first number item in my list, 1. Open a saving account that will actually last.I cant do the things I love if I'm broke right?=)

ciao! ciao!

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeping