Hype me up!

Plurk

8:26 AM On Recession

I was just chatting with a Edd (a friend here in Cebu) and he shared me think link below:

CLICK HERE

I know that it was really happening but just like I told my friend "Sanay na kasi tayo sa recession dito sa Pinas..." Kind of sad but it's true. We almost don't feel or should I say we just ignore the recession because we've been there. And almost every year we experience it. I remember when I was still in high school, every news in the television is about the Philippines getting poorer. Well if not about random crimes it's about our economy going down. May be my blog about it is kind of late but I just felt it now. I just saw how serious it is. So it's high time for us to really save some for the future. But let's all be choosy with the banks. Edd also told me about the top banks here in the PI so think about saving in BPI, RCBC, BDO or Metrobank. LOL...But seriously, let's all do our own little good deed. I may sound a bit reactive but I just got some extra wisdom after my birthday so give me a break. ;P

If my mom will have a chance to read this, she'll be SUPER proud of me.=)

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeping