Hype me up!

Plurk

2:43 PM you're so vain you think this BLOG is all about you... don't you? don't you?-- copied from Ed (eddbei) from Ara (newmoonmaiden) and Dar (dar² obladi-oblada)

a. Write something about 15 different people
b. You can NOT say who they are
c. If someone asks you which one is about them, you can NOT tell
d. Tag 15 people who you think would do this, too. You don't have to tag the people you wrote about.

1. Why don't you just admit that you like it when I'm teasing you? Is really too hard for you to be so honest about your feelings? shhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiissssssshhhhhhhtttttt.....

2 I'm so tired of you, STOP GIVING ME FALSE HOPES YOU A*&$%L# YOU! sheeeeesh....

3 Hoy ibalik mo yung camera ko and yung cellphone ko!

4. I really like you but I know that your not into you know...hihi

5. Thank you for still caring for me after what happened....

6. Sorry pero ang immature mo naman if galit ka pa din sakin! Bata pa tayo nun noh!

7. Please stop flirting with me. You're the one who pushed me away so just let me go..please....

8. Man your PURE PLASTIC!!!

9. Sana kapatid na lang kita..(^_^)

10. Mukhang PERA!

11. Please stop living in an imaginary world that you created kasi nakakatakot ka na talaga!

12. Please stop manipulating the people around you...it's so unhealthy?;P

13. Balik ka na please...T-T

14. I really think we're going to be good friend so don't be shy to ask help if you need any. I'm not a god you know..=)

15. It's sometimes healthy to be alone so please stop bugging me!


haaaaaaayyyy...I'm so relieved...;P

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeping