Hype me up!

Plurk

12:29 PM Rain


I can't really stop my day from getting better. I'm just enjoying my Sunday afternoon with Nina and Win when some guy from my past just showed up. We'll he didn't really approach me or anything but he's here, just across the coffee shop where we're chilling. Just when I thought that I really don't care about him (Rain), that I no longer think about him...it hit me. Does dating me really makes them realize that they are better off dating girls? Am I cursed or something? If it's a super power then I don't want it! The entire rainbow community will definitely curse me from limiting the number of people they can date. Sheeeesh.....I'm really stressing too much. I'm not really sure if they're dating but it looks like the girl's introducing him with her mom or something. haishhhht....I don't wanna think about it anymore. I wish I could just stop thinking about it now.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeping