Hype me up!

Plurk

7:28 AM Nicotine Overload

It's so ironic that I find happiness to another person's misery. I know that I'm into soft S&M but I just accepted the fact that I'm feeling a different kind of JOY whenever I see a person being miserable about their own love life. I know it sounds strange but I love this new discovery about my self. I'm liking the road that I'm taking now. I'm on my way to numbness, not falling for the idea of being in love and not feeling any misery being not in love. Well the crave for making love is still there and it's easy to swing by so I guess I will just really welcome this new emotion I've discovered. I will be the missing ingredient to other people miserable love life. I'm so glad that I watched "Vicky Cristina Barcelona", if it wasn't for that flick I wouldn't come to this realization. I really saw myself to Cristina--knowing what not to like and not knowing what to like. Damn! I have to buy more cigs.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeping